International Journal of Engineering & Advanced TechnologyTM (IJEAT) welcomes authors to submit papers from all engineering branch in which some of them are Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Textile Engineering. All submitted papers will be reviewed by the board of committee in which:
- papers are reviewed by the board of committee of IJEAT before publication. Authors identity is always hidden during review of the paper.
- The reviewer’s recommendations determine whether a paper is accepted for the publication or not. Authors have to submit copyright form, payment form, proof of payment, and camera ready paper (final paper) for the subject of publication.
- Authors can inform for corrections within a week. After that, authors have to pay contents modification fee as per policy.
Send Paper for Review:
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.doc, .pdf) will be accepted only by E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. It is mandatory to send papers in both email addresses. All submitted papers should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. It is not mandatory to send their paper as per journal format but if authors are not able to convert his/her paper as journal template then don't worry, our staff will convert authors submitted paper as per journal format. On that condition, authors have to send your paper in single column.
Send Paper after Acceptance:
Camera ready paper (final paper: .doc, .pdf) along with signed copyright transfer form, payment form, and proof of payment should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. It is mandatory to send papers in both email addresses. How to make successful payment, it is mention in payment guidelines. Final paper should made as per IJEAT paper template. It is mandatory to convert final paper as per journal format but if authors are not able to convert his/her paper as journal template then don't worry, our staff will convert authors submitted paper as per journal format. On that condition, authors have to send your paper in single column.
International Journal of Engineering and Advanced TechnologyTM (IJEAT) is an Online Open Access Peer Reviewed International Journal. You can select this journal to publish your article due to following reasons:
- Published By Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering & Sciences Publication Pvt. Ltd.
- IJEAT is an ISI Indexed & Approved International Journal.
- IJEAT Impact Factor of IJEAT is 3.84 (Year 2015)
- IJEAT is approved by 'Directory of Research Journal Indexing'.
- IJEAT is a Trade Marked International Journal.
- IJEAT is Approved by 'International Society of Universal research in Sciences'.
- IJEAT is indexed by DOAJ, Google Scholar, Open J Gate, Yahoo, New Jour, get CITED, Digg, UK Index, i Submit, and many more.
- Global Directory Partner of IJEAT is ‘BEIESP’. BEIESP is 'A Key for Dedicated Services' in the Global Network.
- IJEAT is an Online Open Access Peer Reviewed International Journal.
- IJEAT is approved by National Institute of Science Communication and Informational Resources (NISCIR), Delhi, India.
- IJEAT is approved by Govt. of Madhya Pradesh, India
- IJEAT is awarded by an ISSN.
- IJEAT does not compromise with quality of research.
- IJEAT publish articles for more than 125 Countries.
- IJEAT is most popular International Journal in the Asia.
- One paper is reviewed by 05 reviewers (02 from India, and 03 from out of India) which average reviewed value defines the status of the paper.
- Submitted paper in the IJEAT is reviewed within 03 days.
- Author can download abstract book from the website at any time.
- Authors may be received Publication Certificate and Bill Statement within 03 days after the date of Publication.
- Authors query is resolved within 24 hours.
Impact Factor: 5.02 (Year 2016) | 3.84 (Year 2015) | 1.121 (Year 2014) | 1.097 (Year 2013) | 0.423 (Year 2012) | 0.181 (Year 2011) click for more details...
Open Website at Google Chrome for Best Resolution