All associated journals of BEIESP are academic, online, open access, peer reviewed, ISO certified, approved and indexed by ISI, National Science Library (NSL), National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi, India. BEIESP associated journals publish original scientific research work for more than 125 countries in the field of all engineering branches, management, & humanities. A conference proceeding may be published in any BEIESP journals with following terms and conditions:
- All accepted paper must be original, result oriented, and very true.
- Each paper will be charged with publication fee. For more than or equal to 50 papers, it will be charged by Rs. 700 (USD 20 for overseas) per paper along with a 15 % service tax on the total amount, but in the case of less than 50 papers, it will be charged by Rs. 1500 (USD 30 for overseas) per paper along with 15% service tax on the total amount.
- Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering & Sciences Publication Pvt. Ltd. (BEIESP) is a registered International body that publishes scientific original cutting edge in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management, and Humanities for more than 125 countries. Your conference proceeding will be published in the associated journal of BEIESP. It means, your conference proceeding will be available in selected journal database and also BEIESP database. You may select the name of the journal from the associated list of BEIESP to publish conference proceeding. After publishing it, conference proceeding will be property of BEIESP.
- Your Conference proceeding will be available on the database of selected journal. It will be published in a special issue of the journal. Same database will be also available in BEIESP database.
- All the users will be able to download abstract book of the conference. We will provide you full length published paper in your email.
- Papers of the proceeding will be published along with an ISSN. In the published paper, there will be conference name and respective details in the left top corner of the paper and journal name in the right top corner of the paper. It will be available in the very odd page.
- You are eligible to use the journal logo and BEIESP logo for your conference publicity after approval of your conference. 8. You can also use journal template as a conference template after approval of your conference.
If you are agree above terms & conditions then you may contact to director of BEIESP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell #: +91-9669981618, Whatsapp #: +91-9669981618, Viber #: +91-9669981618, Skype#: beiesp, Twitter #: beiesp
Open Website at Google Chrome for Best Resolution